Knock Out™ Shrub Rose
- 3 per package
Out of Stock
- Save 50%
LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
Zone4 to 10
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched
Goes Great With
DescriptionThis hardworking shrub rose produces masses of deep pink, single flowers on a carefree plant. Totally resistant to blackspot, the bushy plant is well-behaved and performs exceptionally well, even in hot weather and humidity that would wilt lesser plants. The foliage is unusual too, a purplish-green that changes to rich burgundy in the fall. Knock Out® will fill your garden with continuous colour all season long, yet requires almost no maintenance. Create maximum impact with a mass planting, or use this outstanding shrub as a colourful border or along a walkway where its light tea rose fragrance can be fully appreciated. Rosa 'RADrazz' PP11836
- Botanical NameRosa shrub 'RADrazz'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 10
- Flowering TimeLate spring to fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorLight Red to Deep Pink; more red in cool weather
- Flower Form5 - 7 petal rose
- Foliage TypeDark purplish green; turns to burgundy in fall
- Growth RateFast
- Spread36 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningPrune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning.
© Copyright 2018 Gardens Alive, Inc. d/b/a/ Breck's®. All Rights Reserved.