Breck's Iris Lovers All-Natural Iris Food
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in both Spring & Fall.
Item 97387 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Although bearded iris don't need a lot, a small serving of specially-designed iris fertilizer can make your display grow even stronger and healthier. Breck's® Iris Lovers All-Natural Iris Food uses a 4-4-2 ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, respectively. Our iris food is well-balanced, so your irises won't be over- or underfed. Nitrogen is vital for healthy growing, but too much can cause soft, disease-prone growth. A small dose of phosphorus is useful when producing flowers and developing roots, and some potassium helps bring out those rich, vibrant colors that make iris so lovely. Our iris fertilizer has less phosphorus and potassium than our other fertilizers, and just enough of all three key nutrients to give your bearded beauties the boost they deserve! A 1-pound bag will cover approximately 20 square feet.
Goes Great With
- Botanical NameBreck's Iris Lovers All-Natural Iris Food
- Flowering TimeEarly - Mid Fall;Early - Mid Spring;Early - Mid Summer;Early - Mid Winter;Late Spring - Early Summer;Mid - Late Fall;Mid - Late Spring;Mid - Late Summer;Mid - Late Winter
- Light RequirementsFull Shade;Full Sun;Half Sun / Half Shade
- Flower ColorNot relevant
- Flower FormNot relevant
- Foliage TypeNot relevant
- Growth RateFast;Medium;Slow
- SpreadNot relevant
- Planting InstructionsDepending on variety
- Soil RequirementsAll kinds
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil;Clay Soil;Drought/Dry Soil;Loamy Soil;Moist/Wet Soil;Sandy Soil
- PruningNot relevant
© Copyright 2018 Gardens Alive, Inc. d/b/a/ Breck's®. All Rights Reserved.