Breck's Iris Lovers All-Natural Iris Food
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in both Spring & Fall.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 97387 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Mix this specially formulated iris food in the soil when you plant your irises to give them the best possible start. Our all-natural iris food provides a rich blend of nutrients that release steadily into the soil for the healthiest foliage and most spectacular blooms. A 1-pound bag will cover approximately 20 square feet.
Goes Great With
- Botanical NameBreck's Iris Lovers All-Natural Iris Food
- Flowering TimeEarly - Mid Fall;Early - Mid Spring;Early - Mid Summer;Early - Mid Winter;Late Spring - Early Summer;Mid - Late Fall;Mid - Late Spring;Mid - Late Summer;Mid - Late Winter
- Light RequirementsFull Shade;Full Sun;Half Sun / Half Shade
- Flower ColorNot relevant
- Flower FormNot relevant
- Foliage TypeNot relevant
- Growth RateFast;Medium;Slow
- SpreadNot relevant
- Planting InstructionsDepending on variety
- Soil RequirementsAll kinds
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil;Clay Soil;Drought/Dry Soil;Loamy Soil;Moist/Wet Soil;Sandy Soil
- PruningNot relevant