Innocent Glance Clematis
- 1 per package
- Save 62%
- Out Of Stock
We ship this item in Spring.
LightFull Sun to Part Shade
Zone4 to 9
Bloom Timelate spring to early summer
Soil RequirementWell drained
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 67263 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionSweet blooms that'll keep you glancing, boasting 40 to 60 pink petals with dark margins that fade to light pink. Enjoy double ¬flowers blooming on old wood in late spring to early summer, and do a double take in late summer as new wood gives a second round of single blooms. 6–7' vine.
- Botanical NameClematis 'Innocent Glance'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeLate spring to early summer, reblooms late summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorPointy, pale pink petals with darker margins which fade to a lighter pink
- Flower Form5.5-6" double flowers
- Foliage TypeLobed leaves
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole twice the size of the pot the plant is in. Score a vertical mark on each of the four sides of rootball (should be even with soil). Firm the soil around the roots and water thoroughly. Plant 36-38" apart.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningPrune between February and April and should consist of cutting shoots at a height of about 4 ft from the base (the younger a plant the lower it should be cut).
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5A 3/19/18 - 6/16/18 5B 2/26/18 - 6/16/18 6A & 10AB 2/19/18 - 6/16/18 Last Order Date 6/11/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95