Majestic Henri Alstroemeria
- 1 per package
- Save 40%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Spring.
LightSun to Part Shade
Zone5 to 9, Lift in fall in zones 3 to 4
Bloom TimeAll Summer and Fall
Soil RequirementWell-drained, average soil. Avoid heavy soils.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 72637 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionVery long flowering with improved cold hardiness.
This Alstroemeria pushes the boundaries of the seasonal garden by continuously producing lush, colourful blooms all summer and all autumn long. In fact, you can expect to be enjoying these pretty flowers for more than five months! Each bloom is flushed with dark yellow and cinnamon hues that accent the pink throats. Deadhead spent flowers regularly for optimal reblooming. An excellent cut flower, it creates showy bouquets and indoor arrangements.Alstroemeria
- Botanical NameAlstroemeria 'Henri'
- Hardiness Zone5 to 9, Lift in fall in zones 3 to 4
- Flowering TimeAll summer and fall (extremely long bloom time, esepcially when dead headed regularly)
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorSoft metallic orange flowers, flushed with dark yellow and pink in throat. Cinnamon colored markings on the yellow parts.
- Flower FormFunnel-shaped flowers in terminal clusters. The flowers in the clusters are 2.5" in diameter. Clusters contain up to 15 flowers.
- Foliage TypeErect stems with alternate, linear, lance-shaped leaves, 3" long.
- Growth RateVigorous
- Spread25 inches
- Planting InstructionsDo not plant too deep. Plant with the eyes just below the soil. Firm soil around the roots and water thoroughly.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil. Avoid heavy soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems. This will encourage the plant to continue flowering.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5A 3/19/18 - 6/16/18 5B 2/26/18 - 6/16/18 6A & 10AB 2/19/18 - 6/16/18 Last Order Date 6/11/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95