- 1 per package
Price$13.99 Old Price
- Save 52%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightFull sun to part shade
Size2-3 eye divisions
Zone3 to 8
Bloom TimeMidseason flowering
Soil RequirementWell-drained, deep, fertile soil
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 60358 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionPlump, anemone-form peony measures 6–7" across with blushwhite guard petals and bright lemon-yellow centres. The guard petals change to white when the flower matures. Moderately fragrant and a profuse bloomer. Dark, rather coarse foliage vegetates quickly and forms an attractive backdrop to the spectacular blooms. Plants grow into shrublike mounds. Paeonia lactiflora
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'PrimevÃ¨re'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 8
- Flowering TimeMidseason (Mid to late spring)
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorBlush-white with bright lemon-yellow petaloid centre; changes to milk-white.
- Flower FormAnemone form, guard petals surround a full center of petalodes. Flowers are approx. 6 to sometimes 7" in diameter.
- Foliage TypeDark green, coarse foliage.
- Growth RateSlow
- Spread32 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Set crown with buds 1" below ground-level. Water in thoroughly. Plant at least 6 weeks before ground freezes.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, deep, fertile soil
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95