Showtime Bearded Iris Collection
- 6 per package
Price$29.99 Old Price
- Save 64%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightSun to Partial Shade
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeMid to Late Spring
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 74862 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionA Masterpiece in Rare Iris Hues
Irises, with their swirling standards and curling falls have given us some of the most dynamic, dramatic and thrilling colours in the garden— thanks to their hints and highlights, bitones and tritones, edges, lines and contrasts. In fact, iris means rainbow in Greek! This collection, filled with some of Breck's® most unique and rare iris colourations, will create a rainbow of breathtaking hues in your mid- to late-spring garden. Easy to grow. Long-lasting cut flowers.
Iris Anatomy 101
With literally thousands of variations of tall bearded iris in the world, it helps to identify these beautiful blossoms by their three main parts:
This collection includes 1 each of the following varieties:
• Brilliant Idea: The violet-banded white falls, large yellow beards and wavy, icy white standards of this exceptional variety combine to create a majestic bloom. Height: 36".
• Spartan: The glossy, luminescent red standards and falls of this multiple award winner add sophistication to any setting. Its deep red colour is pristine, with no veins or haft markings. Height: 35".
• Dusky Challenger: Rich, deep purple ruffles make these beautiful, gigantic blooms a must-have for fine bouquets and breathtaking back borders. Height: 39".
• Wench: A bold white-pink ray pattern is a striking contrast to the rich, deep plum falls thinly edged in pretty pink. Bright tangerine beards add a prominent highlight to the dark falls. Height: 34".
• Open Sea: With boisterous ruffl es on a lovely medium blue flower, Open Sea is indeed well named. It's also incredibly tall! Height: 4'.
• Mango Entrée: The heavily ruffl ed blooms and juicy mango-orange hue of this Australian import are enough to make any iris lover ecstatic. A statuesque height and easy-care nature make it perfect for back borders and lush bouquets. Height: 38".
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 7A 8/15/18 - 10/28/18 7B - 13B 8/22/18 - 10/28/18 Last Order Date 10/17/2018
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95