Trailing Tapestry™ Heucherella Collection
- 3 per package
- Out Of Stock
We ship this item in Spring.
LightPart to Full Shade
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeLate Spring to Early Summer
Soil RequirementWell drained
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 69823 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionCreates an Amazing Hanging Basket Display!
Boasting a trio of heucherella varieties, each with a compact, trailing habit, our new collection looks superb when suspended from a covered porch, shaded patio or sundappled eave. Chartreuse green Solar Power is splashed with vibrant red and bears delicate white blooms. Gunsmoke's purple-red foliage matures to silver with dark veins and tiny white flowers. Tapestry, with its blue-green leaves and dark centres, dazzles with pink flowers. This collection makes a wonderful border or ground cover addition, too.
- Botanical NameHeucherella 'Solar Power', 'Gunsmoke', 'Tapestry'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeLate spring-Early summer
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorSolar Power has chartreuse green leaves with red splashes and white flowers. Gunsmoke has purple-red leaves maturing to silver with dark veins and white flowers. Tapestry has dark centered blue-green leaves and pink flowers.
- Flower FormTiny bells on slender stems above a neat mound of foliage
- Foliage TypeLobed leaves in decorative shades
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread45 - 20 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant with top of plant just below the soil. Firm soil well around the roots and water well
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningSpent flowers can be removed for a clean look
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5A 3/20/18 - 6/17/18 5B 2/27/18 - 6/17/18 6A & 10AB 2/20/18 - 6/17/18 Last Order Date 6/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95