Pillow Talk Peony
- 1 per package
Price$9.09 Old Price
- Save 30%
- Out Of Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
Zone3 to 8
Bloom TimeLate Spring to Early Summer
Soil RequirementWell drained
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 98244 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionOne look at the light pink, powder puff-like blooms and you'll know why it's an American Peony Society gold medal winner. The fully double, 5" fragrant flowers are absolutely stunning—and they attract bees and butterflies. Enjoy these beauties in the garden or as cut flowers. Grows up to 3' tall with a similar spread. Paeonia Pillow Talk.
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Pillow Talk'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 8
- Flowering TimeLate spring to early summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorGlossy, light pink with just a hint of rose
- Flower Form5" fully double flowers
- Foliage TypeGlossy, deep green leaves. Very ornamental through-out the growing season. The new growth in spring is a copper-burgundy and turns a soft yellow in the fall.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Set crown with buds on ground-level. Water in thoroughly. Plant at least 6 weeks before ground freezes.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95