Wild Horses Reblooming Daylily
- 1 per package
- Save 32%
LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
Zone3 to 9
Bloom TimeEarly to Midsummer and again in Late Summer to Early Fall
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
Eye Catching and Easy Care? Can't Miss!
This drought-tolerant rebloomer has a natural resistance to most pests and diseases. That trait alone makes it an important garden element. Trumpet-shaped flowers have recurved and ruffled petals. Creamcoloured blooms are 4½ " wide with deep maroon eyes and striking yellow throats. Hemerocallis
- Botanical NameHemerocallis 'Wild Horses'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 9
- Flowering TimeEarly to midsummer, and again in late summer to early fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorCream yellow with black purple halo above green yellow throat
- Flower Form6" single, trumpet shaped flower with ruffled and recurved petals
- Foliage TypeSemi-evergreen grass-like foliage
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Planting InstructionsTop of plant should be even with soil level and 18-24" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningCut back spent flower stems after flowering.