All My Loving Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
All My Loving Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeLate spring to fall
Height24 - 36 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 75180 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
All My Loving Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose Description
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
With this rose, Breck's gives you the option of ordering our Jumbo Bareroot size, which offers several advantages over our standard #1 Bareroot size. The Jumbo:
- Botanical NameRosa cv. FRYrapture PPAF
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering TimeLate spring to fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorLight red to dark pink
- Flower Form30-40 petals, 4-5" flowers, 1 flower per stem. High centered & fully double.
- Foliage TypeSemi-glossy medium green
- Growth RateModerate once established.
- Height/Habit24 - 36 inches
- Spread28 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil
- Will TolerateLoamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningPrune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self-cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning. Shape plants at any time
Growing Tips for All My Loving Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A-4B 4/10/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 5A-5B 3/27/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 6A-6B 2/27/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 7A-7B 2/20/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 8A-8B 2/13/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 9A-10B 1/16/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.