Celebration Song Bearded Iris
- 1 per package
Price$9.99 Old Price
- Save 52%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeEarly, midseason and late flowering.
Soil RequirementWell drained soil. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 75892 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionCelebrate this winner of four honours including the distinguished Dykes and Wister medals. Apricot-pink standards set off the ruffled bluelavender falls. Produces strong stems with 3–4 branches and 9–12 buds.
Marvel at these darling bicolour bloomers that are renown for the contrasting hues of their standards and falls. Each bold and flashy combination will surely draw attention to your garden or landscape. Savour the disparities among these uncommon colour combinations. Vive la différence!
- Botanical NameIris germanica 'Celebration Song'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeEarly, midseason and late flowering. (Mid to late spring)
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorApricot-pink standards with ruffled blue-lavender falls.
- Flower FormRuffled, 4.5-5" flowers
- Foliage TypeFans of sword-like fans in spring and summer, some die back in winter in colder climates.
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Spread24 inches
- Planting InstructionsSet rhizome so bottom half is below ground-level, firm well and water thoroughly.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems. Cut back foliage to 6" fan in late fall. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering. After flowering and late fall/early winter.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 7A 8/15/18 - 10/28/18 7B - 13B 8/22/18 - 10/28/18 Last Order Date 10/17/2018
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95