Chrysler Imperial Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
Chrysler Imperial Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeLate spring to fall
Height36 - 48 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched, slightly acidic soil.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 81575 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Chrysler Imperial Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose Description
Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 50% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed
- Botanical NameRosa 'Chrysler Imperial'
- Hardiness Zone4-10
- Flowering TimeLate spring to fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorCrimson Red
- Flower FormClassic Hybrid Tea
- Foliage TypeDark green
- Growth RateSlow the first months while establishing, moderate thereafter
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to spread out the roots without bending them, firm soil well and water thoroughly.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched, slightly acidic soil.
- PruningPrune to leave 3-6 healthy canes. Remove oldest canes at the base, and shape the plant as desired. Always remove fallen petals and dead flower heads to help reduce insect and disease problems. After flowering
Growing Tips for Chrysler Imperial Hybrid Tea Jumbo Rose
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A-4B 4/10/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 5A-5B 3/27/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 6A-6B 2/27/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 7A-7B 2/20/23 - 6/16/23 6/12/23 8A-8B 2/13/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 9A-10B 1/16/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.