- 2 per package
Price$18.18 Old Price
- Save 55%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightFull sun to part shade
Size2-3 eye divisions
Zone4 to 7
Bloom TimeMidseason to late flowering
Soil RequirementWell-drained, deep, fertile soil
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 60369 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionA gorgeous combination of creamy white Duchesse de Nemours and rosepink Sarah Bernhardt peonies. Both have fragrant, fully double blooms that are produced in large numbers. Flower size ranges from 5½–8". Foliage is medium to dark green with a reddish hue. Superb for cutting and for adding some mid- to late-season colour to the spring perennial border. Paeonia lactiflora
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Duchesse de Nemours' & 'Sarah Bernhardt'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 7
- Flowering TimeMid to late season (Mid to Late spring).
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorA combination of Sarah Bernhardt's rose-pink double flowers and Duchesse de Nemours' creamy-white double flowers.
- Flower FormFully double, approx. 5.5-8" in diameter.
- Foliage TypeMedium to dark green foliage with a reddish hue.
- Growth RateSlow
- Spread32 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Set crown with buds 1" below ground-level. Water in thoroughly. Plant at least 6 weeks before ground freezes.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, deep, fertile soil
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95