Isaac House Pincushion Flower Blend
Isaac House Pincushion Flower Blend
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeMid spring to fall.
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched regular to moist soil.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
- Botanical NameScabiosa caucasica 'Isaac House Hybrids'
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering TimeMid spring to fall.
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorMixture of White, lavender and Blue.
- Flower FormOuter ring of decorative petals surround a tufted central cushion. Flowers are up to 2" in diameter.
- Foliage TypeBasal rosette of lobed, lanceolate leaves with whitish cast over them giving a silvery appearance.
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately 2 - 3 weeks.
- Height/Habit24 inches
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant with the eyes just below the soil in any well-drained soil.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched regular to moist soil.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flowers, plants will form new flowers.
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
FALL Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates 3AB - 10AB 9/19/22 - 12/9/22 Last Order Date 12/5/22
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3 - 6 10/10/22 - 11/11/22 11/7/22 7 - 10 10/10/22 - 11/25/22 11/21/22
Hedges and Shrubs
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3 - 7 10/3/22 - 11/4/22 10/31/22 8 - 10 10/3/22 - 11/18/22 11/14/22
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3AB - 6AB 7/11/22 - 10/21/22 10/17/2022 7AB - 10AB 7/11/22 - 11/4/22 10/31/22
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.