Lacey Blue Russian Sage
Lacey Blue Russian Sage
Provides late-season nourishment for pollinators.
Bloom TimeMidsummer to mid fall.
Height12 - 18 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained
Buy 1 Plant, Get 1 Plant FREE!
You will receive 1 FREE Plant when your order arrives. Please note, the additional 1 Plant will not show on your web order and will be processed when your order ships.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
- Botanical NamePerovskia atriplicifolia 'Lacey Blue'
- Hardiness Zone5-9
- Flowering TimeMidsummer to mid fall.
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Flower ColorLavender
- Flower FormCalyxes/flower spikes
- Foliage TypeAttractive, finely dissected foliage on silvery stems.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit12 - 18 inches
- Spread12 - 18 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant root with top just below the soil and 12-18" apart. Water well after planting and water regularly until well-rooted
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningPrune your Russian sage plant in early spring before new growth emerges, about six weeks after the last predicted frost date for your region. This will rejuvenate the plant, maintain a manageable size and produce heavier blooming on the new growth. Cut it back to about 6 inches above the soil.
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A-4B 3/20/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24 5A-5B 3/13/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24 6A-6B 3/5/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24 7A-7B 2/27/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24 8A-8B 2/20/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24 9A-10B 2/13/24 - 6/9/24 6/5/24
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.
Planting Video: Step by Step