Paul's Glory Hosta
Paul's Glory Hosta
LightPartial Shade, Full Shade
Size#1 Bareroot Plant
Bloom TimeEarly to midsummer
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus rich garden soil.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
- Botanical NameHosta 'Paul's Glory'
- Hardiness Zone3-9
- Flowering TimeEarly to midsummer
- Light RequirementsPartial Shade, Full Shade
- Flower ColorPale Lavender flowers
- Flower FormPale lavender, bell-shaped flowers appear on 100 cm (40") scapes in in early to midsummer.
- Foliage TypeIn spring leaves have blue-green margins and chartreuse centers. In summer margins turn dark green and centers become bright gold. Ovate leaves are corrugated. Making them more slug resistant.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit25 inches
- Spread36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Work soil around the roots, firm well and water thoroughly.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus rich garden soil.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningHostas propagate through division. Division should have at least 3 eyes, allow plants to mature for several years before being divided.
Growing Tips for Paul's Glory Hosta
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs
Zones Shipping Dates 3-4 3/22/23 - 6/24/23 5 3/15/23 - 6/24/23 6 3/7/23 - 6/24/23 7 3/1/23 - 6/24/23 8 2/22/23 - 6/24/23 9-10 2/15/23 - 6/24/23 Last Order Date 6/20/2023
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3AB - 6AB 4/11/23 - 6/3/23 6/14/2023 7AB - 10AB 3/14/23 - 6/3/23 6/14/2023
Hedges and Shrubs
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A - 4B 4/18/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 5A 3/28/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 5B 3/14/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 6A 3/7/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 6B 2/28/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 7A - 7B 2/21/23 - 5/20/23 5/16/23 8A - 8B 2/14/23 - 4/29/23 4/25/23 9A - 10B 2/7/23 - 4/29/23 4/25/23
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.