Snow Pavement Shrub Rose
Snow Pavement Shrub Rose
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeLate spring through summer, reblooms
Height30 - 36 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 89240 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Snow Pavement Shrub Rose Description
Rose lovers as far north as growing Zone 3 can plant this cold-hardy variety without worry. What's more, Snow Pavement is a hybrid rugosa, so it's robust enough to rebloom following a vigorous initial blooming period. It also naturally resists many pests, and such diseases as rust, downy mildew and powdery mildew. This rose even has high salt tolerance, in case you're thinking of planting it near a road or street. Semi-double blooms that pollinators adore emerge blush pink but gradually change to white, and release a strong, marvelous scent reminiscent of cloves. The lovely flowers are nicely set off by the dark green foliage of this shrub, which grows up to 36" tall. Large hips appear in autumn to add late-season colour and provide food for birds.
- Botanical NameROSA 'SNOW PAVEMENT' PPAF
- Hardiness Zone3-9
- Flowering TimeLate spring through summer, reblooms
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorLight pink/white
- Flower FormSemi-double rugosa style
- Growth RateAverage
- Height/Habit30 - 36 inches
- Spread34 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to easily accommodate root structure. In cold climates, position the graft knot/crown 2 to 3 inches below ground level, in mild climates, position the graft knot/crown right at ground level. Place the plant at the proper height in the hole, and fill two-thirds full with the amended soil. Using a gentle stream of water, fill the remainder of the hole. As the water seeps in, it will moisten the roots and surrounding soil, removing any air pockets. After the water has completely settled, fill the hole to the top with the remaining soil. Sprinkle lightly with water to assure good moisture.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched.
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemoving spent blooms will encourage more flowers. Prune dramatically in early spring, after the danger of frost has passed and before new growth has begun. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
Growing Tips for Snow Pavement Shrub Rose
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A-4B 4/10/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 5A-5B 3/27/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 6A-6B 2/27/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 7A-7B 2/20/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 8A-8B 2/13/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23 9A-10B 1/16/23 - 5/26/23 5/22/23
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.