Style Traveller Bearded Iris
Style Traveller Bearded Iris
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeMidseason flowering. (Mid to late spring)
Soil RequirementWell drained preferred. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils although.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
- Botanical NameIris germanica 'Style Traveller'
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering TimeMidseason flowering. (Mid to late spring)
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorStandards in lemon-cream with falls lavender violet deepening at hafts with brown overlay.
- Flower FormFlowers are fan-shaped, with three drooping petals called falls and three upright petals called standards.
- Foliage TypeGlaucous-green, sword-like fans of stiff upright leaves with some dying back in colder climates in winter.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit36 inches
- Spread24 inches
- Planting InstructionsSet rhizome so bottom half is below ground level. Firm well and water thoroughly. Plant where they will get at least 5 hours of sun per day.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained preferred. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils although.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering.
Growing Tips for Style Traveller Bearded Iris
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
FALL Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3AB - 6AB 8/8/22 - 10/28/22 10/24/2022 7AB - 10AB 8/22/22 - 11/11/22 11/7/2022
Zones Shipping Dates 3AB - 10AB 9/19/22 - 12/9/22 Last Order Date 12/5/22
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3 - 6 10/10/22 - 11/11/22 11/7/22 7 - 10 10/10/22 - 11/25/22 11/21/22
Hedges and Shrubs
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3 - 7 10/3/22 - 11/4/22 10/31/22 8 - 10 10/3/22 - 11/18/22 11/14/22
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3AB - 6AB 7/11/22 - 10/21/22 10/17/2022 7AB - 10AB 7/11/22 - 11/4/22 10/31/22
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.
Planting Video: Step by Step