Sweet Madame Blue™ Floribunda Rose
Sweet Madame Blue™ Floribunda Rose
This cultivar yields lots of lavender, 3½-4" flowers that grow in clusters of six to eight.
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeLate spring to fall
Height18 - 36 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKwibscryper'' PPAF
- Hardiness Zone5-10
- Flowering TimeLate spring to fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorLavender
- Flower FormOld-fashioned looking clusters
- Foliage TypeDeep green
- Height/Habit18 - 36 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to easily accommodate root structure. In cold climates, position the graft knot/crown 2 to 3 inches below ground level, in mild climates, position the graft knot/crown right at ground level. Place the plant at the proper height in the hole, and fill two-thirds full with the amended soil. Using a gentle stream of water, fill the remainder of the hole. As the water seeps in, it will moisten the roots and surrounding soil, removing any air pockets. After the water has completely settled, fill the hole to the top with the remaining soil. Sprinkle lightly with water to assure good moisture.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched.
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemoving spent blooms will encourage more flowers. Prune dramatically in early spring, after the danger of frost has passed and before new growth has begun.move any dead or damaged branches.
Growing Tips for Sweet Madame Blue™ Floribunda Rose
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Zones Shipping Dates Last Order Date 3A-4B 4/10/24 - 6/16/24 6/12/24 5A-5B 3/27/24 - 6/16/24 6/12/24 6A-6B 2/27/24 - 6/16/24 6/12/24 7A-7B 2/20/24 - 6/16/24 6/12/24 8A-8B 2/13/24 - 5/26/24 5/22/24 9A-10B 1/16/24 - 5/26/24 5/22/24
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.