- 8 per package
Out of Stock
- Save 35%
Size5+ cm bulb
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeMid Spring
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
DescriptionQuaint, tubular flowers with delicate, fern-like leaves thrive prosperously in shady areas as well as rock gardens. Colourful and long flowering, this gem will be elegant in the front of your border. Drapes divinely over walls and crevices, too. Provides wondrous beauty year after year! Corydalis solida 'Beth Evans'
- Botanical NameCorydalis solida 'Beth Evans'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeMid spring
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorPurplish-red
- Flower FormClusters of tubular flowers
- Foliage TypeGlacous fern-like leaves
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 4-8"
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions8 cm deep and 10 - 15 cm apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningNot needed