- 8 per package
- Save 56%
Size5+ cm bulb
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeMid Spring
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
DescriptionQuaint, tubular flowers with delicate, fern-like leaves thrive prosperously in shady areas as well as rock gardens. Colourful and long flowering, this gem will be elegant in the front of your border. Drapes divinely over walls and crevices, too. Provides wondrous beauty year after year! Corydalis solida 'Beth Evans'
- Botanical NameCorydalis solida 'Beth Evans'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeEarly spring
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorSugar-pink with a flash of white on the spurs
- Flower FormClusters of tubular flowers
- Foliage TypeGlacous bluish-green fern-like leaves
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 4-8"
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions3" deep and 4-6" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningNot needed
© Copyright 2018 Gardens Alive, Inc. d/b/a/ Breck's®. All Rights Reserved.