Autumn Joy Sedum
- 1 per package
Out of Stock
- Save 38%
LightSun to Part Shade
Zone2 to 9
Bloom TimeLate Summer to Late Fall
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
DescriptionThis sedum variety will have you jumping for joy! Easy to grow and virtually maintenance free, it delivers full mounds of dusty pink flowers that set the late-summer and early-fall beds and borders ablaze with colour and beauty. Blooms deepen to rich bronze-red with age. Makes a nice cut-flower addition as well.
- Botanical NameSedum 'Autumn Joy'
- Hardiness Zone2 to 9
- Flowering TimeLate summer to mid fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorDeep rose-pink flowers which age to a beautiful bronze.
- Flower Form5-6" dusty-pink flower heads
- Foliage TypeFleshy green leaves
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 18-22"
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Planting InstructionsPlant just below soil level and 18" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningThe seed heads provide winter interest and food for birds. Remove them in spring when the new growth begins to show.
© Copyright 2018 Gardens Alive, Inc. d/b/a/ Breck's®. All Rights Reserved.