Summer Stunner Lily Tree® Collection
- 12 per package
Price$45.99 Old Price
- Save 58%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightSun to Part Shade
Zone3 to 10
Bloom TimeMid to Late Summer
Soil RequirementPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 60394 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionLily Trees are the breathtaking result of years of careful breeding. Breck's® Lily Trees will amaze you with massive, upward-facing flowers flaunting a delicate fragrance and providing you with exceptional reliability. All this on incredibly sturdy stems that reach up to 3–4' the first year, 5–6' the next year and upwards to 6–8' in three years! This rapid growth comes in part from the Lily Tree's unique ability to offshoot new stems from a single bulb. It's almost like planting a lily flower shrub!
Carefree and easy to grow, Lily Trees are ideal for planting at the back of borders or the corner of beds where their massive height can be fully appreciated. They are excellent visual anchors that will help define your landscape. Bright green foliage forms a magnificent backdrop for other lilies as well as other perennials.
• Imagine a lily so tall you can see its blooms at eye level.
• Imagine never having to bend over to sniff the exquisite perfume.
• Imagine stems so tall, strong and vigorous you can actually lean a bicycle against them!
Lily Trees are Perfect for:
• Back of perennial borders or rose beds
• Along a wall, fence or walkway
• Privacy screening or woodland edge
• Around the edge of a patio or deck
• Cutting for fresh flowers
This collection includes 3 each of the following varieties:
- Botanical NameLilium OT-hybrid 'Altari', 'Conca d'Or', 'Kiss of Fire' & 'Lavon'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 10
- Flowering TimeMid to late summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorCollection of various colors
- Flower FormOut facing, pendant flowers with thick waxy petals.
- Foliage TypeLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread9 - 12 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 9-12" apart
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningDon't remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/18 - 12/16/18 6AB - 7AB 8/22/18 - 12/16/18 8AB - 13AB 8/29/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/18 - 12/16/18 Last Order Date 12/12/2018
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95