Lily Tree® Mixture
- 5 per package
- Save 75%
We ship this item in Fall.
- 4 per package
- Out of Stock
- Save 36%
We ship this item in Spring.
LightSun to Part Shade
Size16-18 cm bulb
Zone3 to 10
Bloom TimeMid to Late Summer
Soil RequirementPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
Goes Great With
DescriptionBright mix of our incredible Lily Trees are hand-picked for a cheerful display of colour! Contrasting hues are sure to create a beautiful focal point. Ideal for planting at the back of borders or the corner of beds.
Lily Trees are the breathtaking result of years of careful breeding. Breck's® Lily Trees will amaze you with massive, upward-facing flowers flaunting a delicate fragrance and providing you with exceptional reliability. All this on incredibly sturdy stems that reach up to 3–4' the first year, 5–6' the next year and upwards to 6–8' in three years! This rapid growth comes in part from the Lily Tree's unique ability to offshoot new stems from a single bulb. It's almost like planting a lily flower shrub! Lilium
Carefree and easy to grow, Breck's® Lily Trees are ideal for planting at the back of borders or the corner of beds where their massive height can be fully appreciated. They are excellent visual anchors that will help define your landscape. Bright green foliage forms a magnificent backdrop for other lilies as well as other perennials.
- Botanical NameLilium
- Hardiness Zone3 to 10
- Flowering TimeMid to late summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorMixture of various colors
- Flower FormOut facing, pendant flowers with thick waxy petals.
- Foliage TypeLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread9 - 12 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 9-12" apart
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningDon't remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.