- 120 per package
Out of Stock
- Save 50%
Size12-14 cm bulb
Zone3 to 8
Bloom TimeEarly Spring
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
DescriptionFlowers stand head to head on this extra-early daffodil that is so eager to bloom it breaks through the snow! Diminutive, soft yellow flowers are accented by a slightly darker cup. Excellent for naturalizing and in the front of borders. Multiple blooms per stem.
- Botanical NameNarcissus 'TÃªte-Ã -TÃªte'
- Hardiness Zone 3 to 8
- Lift in Fall3 to 8
- Flowering TimeVery early spring
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorSoft yellow
- Flower FormSmall trumpet shaped flower
- Foliage TypeRich, long green, strap like leaves.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 6-8"
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions15 cm deep and 10 - 15 cm apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningLet foliage mature and die down naturally
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Apr 5, 2014 | By Gregory Buchanan
This daffodil forces extremely well -- even through a bitter Wisconsin winter. I had them buried in straw and tarps but it still dropped well below freezing for weeks on end. And here we are early April and I have fantastic sunny blooms. Only caution is to move them away from the sun once the flowers open so they don't grow too tall and flop over. Really stunning. I did 100 this year in various size pots and think I'll do at least 200 next year
Mar 11, 2015 | By Terri Appleget
I bought these last Fall and I am seeing them come up for the first time. These little daffodils are so, so pretty with their bright yellow cups and dark green stems. I don't know why it took me so long to discover them but they are going to be at the top of my list when I order again.