- 120 per package
- Save 55%
Size12-14 cm bulb
Zone3 to 8
Bloom TimeEarly Spring
Soil RequirementWell drained
Goes Great With
DescriptionFlowers stand head to head on this extra-early daffodil that is so eager to bloom it breaks through the snow! Diminutive, soft yellow flowers are accented by a slightly darker cup. Excellent for naturalizing and in the front of borders. Multiple blooms per stem.
- Botanical NameNarcissus 'TÃªte-Ã -TÃªte'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 8
- Lift in Fall3 to 8
- Flowering TimeVery early spring
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorSoft yellow
- Flower FormSmall trumpet shaped flower
- Foliage TypeRich, long green, strap like leaves.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 6-8"
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 4-6" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningLet foliage mature and die down naturally