Everblooming Hardy Geranium Collection
Everblooming Hardy Geranium Collection
LightFull Sun, Partial Shade
Bloom TimeLate spring to early fall
Height5 - 24 inches
Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 64061 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Everblooming Hardy Geranium Collection Description
Opulent, Flowing Colour!
Our Everblooming Hardy Geraniums are some of the best flowering ground covers you can plant. If you have a border that needs filling or a bare spot in the garden, this is the answer.
Charming, low-clumping perennials, these select varieties are a welcome addition to borders, rock gardens and cottage gardens where they will combine elegantly with other perennials—especially oldfashioned roses. Everblooming Hardy Geraniums may also be used to stunning effect in patio containers, hanging baskets and window boxes. Best of all, these beauties return year after year!
Everbloooming Hardy Geraniums are tough and durable, performing well in a wide variety of soils and settings–from full sun to partial shade. Easy to maintain once established, they are disease free and unloved by snails, slugs and deer. They will also tolerate very low temperatures.
Best of all, Everblooming Hardy Geraniums spread quickly into thick carpets of foliage and multiply vigorously year after year. Packaged with care for shipment directly to you at the proper spring planting time, each top-quality geranium is a large, healthy #1 plant guaranteed to grow and bloom in zones 3-8.
When you hear the word "geranium" you may imagine annual flowers sold in flats at your local garden centre. However, those round-leaved, large-flowered annuals (pelargoniums) are not true geraniums at all but, rather, pelargoniums.
Beloved by discerning gardeners,true geraniums are highly versatile, hardy perennials. Their name originates from geranos, the Greek word for crane, and refers to the plant's beak-shaped seed capsules. This is why the hardy geranium is also known as Cranesbill.
A Unique Collection Not Available in Stores
Now Breck's® brings you a unique chance to own five top-performing, beautiful Everblooming Hardy Geraniums. These premium varieties provide cascades of vivacious colour from late spring all the way into fall! The attractive foliage, which varies in colour from species to species, forms dense tufts of deeply cut leaves. In the fall, some of the varieties will turn soothing shades of rust and crimson.
This collection includes 2 each of the following varieties.
- Biokovo: Eye-catching hot pink sepals highlight starry white blooms on this award-winning variety. Glossy green foliage takes on an attractive reddish hue in the fall. Height: 10-12" Geranium cantabrigiense
- Tiny Monster: One of the longest-flowering geraniums to date! Hot pink, bowl-shaped blooms with darker veining will pop against the rich green foliage. Height: 6-8" Geranium sanguineum
- Splish Splash: Exceptionally beautiful and rare bicolour variety. The delicate, 1¼" white cups are heavily splashed and banded with rich mauve-blue. Strong growing with a tidy form. Height: 18-24" Geranium pratense striatum
- Ballerina: Award-winning Ballerina bears icy pink, ¾" flowers highlighted by dark maroon veining and centres. Small, deeply divided, slightly tufted, grey-green foliage. Height: 5-7" Geranium cinereum
- Johnson's Blue: Large, 1¼", saucer-shaped flowers of deep lavenderblue are tinged pink at the centres. Handsome, finely cut foliage turns orange and red in fall. Height: 12-18" Geranium himalayense x pretense
- Botanical NameCollection of various Geranium
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering TimeLate spring to early fall
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorCollection of various colors
- Flower FormVarious flowerforms
- Foliage TypeVarious kind of foliage
- Growth RateFast
- Height/Habit5 - 24 inches
- Spread12 - 30 inches
- Planting InstructionsTop of plant should be planted on soil level and 18-24" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningNone, except to cut back spent flower stems after flowering.
Questions & Answers
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a shipping estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx based on your hardiness zone.. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
SPRING Shipping Schedule
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $10.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $14.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $16.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $18.95 $100.01 to over $20.95
See our shipping information page for approximate ship dates and more detailed information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (513) 354-1512 or contact us at email@example.com.