What Again Dwarf Iris
- 1 bulbs per package
- Save 50%
Availability: In Stock
We ship this item in Fall.
LightSun to Partial Shade
Zone4 to 9
Bloom TimeMid Spring, with a second round of blooms in Late Summer
Soil RequirementWell drained preferred. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 99047 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionGreet mid spring with cheery wisteria-blue standards and straw-yellow falls. Then, enjoy the pretty petite blooms again when they rebloom in the summer.
Available in an array of unique hues and dynamic patterns, they create a diverse palette unlike anything you've ever seen. Enjoy their luxuriant classic forms, tall stems and scintillating shades. Iris germanica
- Botanical NameIris pumila 'What Again'
- Hardiness Zone4 to 9
- Flowering TimeMid spring, reblooms in late summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorBlue standards and straw yellow falls
- Flower FormPerfectly formed miniature Iris flower, about half the size of the tall bearded iris.
- Foliage Type1" wide, sword-like, grey green colored
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread12 - 15 inches
- Planting InstructionsSet rhizome so bottom half is below ground level. Firm well and water thoroughly. Plant where they will get at least 5 hours of sun per day.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained preferred. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils.
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 7A 8/15/17 - 10/28/17 7B - 13B 8/22/17 - 10/28/17 Last Order Date 10/17/17
Bulbs from Holland
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5AB 8/15/17 - 12/16/17 6AB - 7AB 8/22/17 - 12/16/17 8AB - 13AB 8/29/17 - 12/16/17 Last Order Date 12/12/17
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 13B 9/6/17 - 12/16/17 Last Order Date 12/12/17
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95