Grandma's Cutting Garden CollectionSKU: 66678
Availability: Out of Stock
DescriptionYou'll treasure the distinctive blossoms— reminiscent of your childhood days—in Grandma's Cutting Garden by Breck's, as there's nothing to compare with the beauty of an old-fashioned flower garden in bloom. You can enjoy all five distinctive varieties in bouquets, too, as each one makes an excellent, long-lasting cut flower—the perfect touch to add warmth and colour inside and outside your home.
- 10 Mixed Asiatic Lilies - brighten any spot with carefree, prolific blooms. You'll get a balanced, richly coloured mix of solid, speckled and two-toned flowers. Versatile, too. Use them in perennial beds, between shrubs or along fences! Each established, 24-36" plant produces as many as 10 blooms in early to midsummer! Premium 12-14 cm bulbs. Lilium
- 25 Purple Liatris - has long been favoured by florists for the textural interest it adds to bouquets. You can enjoy the feathery spikes of purple flowers in your mid- to late-summer garden and in arrangements. Long lasting in fresh, as well as dried, arrangements. Top-quality 8-10 cm bulbs. Liatris spicata
- 25 Fire King Crocosmia - adds plenty of interest in early to midsummer, as each graceful stem hosts vibrant, tubular, 1/2" florets of bright orange to flaming red. It grows to a height of 2', sporting handsome sword-like foliage. Premium 6-7 cm bulbs. Crocosmia Crocosmiiflora. Deer tend to avoid.
- 25 Mixed Dutch Irises - provide the elegance of orchids— yet are virtually carefree! Large, spectacular flowers bloom in early summer, in a gorgeous assortment of colours. You'll receive the finest bulbs blended by Breck's experts for ideal colour balance in your garden and in bouquets! Grows 18-24" tall. Premium 7-8 cm bulbs. Iris hollandica. Deer tend to avoid.
- 15 Mixed Hardy Glads - bloom in early summer and provide an interesting display of patterns and shades. Strikingly marked flowers—in a mix of pastels and bright colours— stand 24-28" tall atop sword-like foliage. Hardy enough to be left in the ground from year to year. Top-quality 8-10 cm bulbs. Gladiolus nanus. Deer tend to avoid.
100 bulbs total!
We ship this item in Spring.We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 66678 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
GET $25 OFF $50,
$50 off $100 OR $100 off $200 when you sign up today!