Grandma's Cutting Garden Collection
- 1 per package
- Out Of Stock
We ship this item in Spring.
We'll carefully pack and ship your order at the proper planting time for your hardiness zone.
Item 66678 cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Goes Great With
DescriptionYou'll treasure the distinctive blossoms— reminiscent of your childhood days—in Grandma's Cutting Garden by Breck's, as there's nothing to compare with the beauty of an old-fashioned flower garden in bloom. You can enjoy all five distinctive varieties in bouquets, too, as each one makes an excellent, long-lasting cut flower—the perfect touch to add warmth and colour inside and outside your home.
- 10 Mixed Asiatic Lilies - brighten any spot with carefree, prolific blooms. You'll get a balanced, richly coloured mix of solid, speckled and two-toned flowers. Versatile, too. Use them in perennial beds, between shrubs or along fences! Each established, 24-36" plant produces as many as 10 blooms in early to midsummer! Premium 12-14 cm bulbs. Lilium
- 25 Purple Liatris - has long been favoured by florists for the textural interest it adds to bouquets. You can enjoy the feathery spikes of purple flowers in your mid- to late-summer garden and in arrangements. Long lasting in fresh, as well as dried, arrangements. Top-quality 8-10 cm bulbs. Liatris spicata
- 25 Fire King Crocosmia - adds plenty of interest in early to midsummer, as each graceful stem hosts vibrant, tubular, 1/2" florets of bright orange to flaming red. It grows to a height of 2', sporting handsome sword-like foliage. Premium 6-7 cm bulbs. Crocosmia Crocosmiiflora. Deer tend to avoid.
- 25 Mixed Dutch Irises - provide the elegance of orchids— yet are virtually carefree! Large, spectacular flowers bloom in early summer, in a gorgeous assortment of colours. You'll receive the finest bulbs blended by Breck's experts for ideal colour balance in your garden and in bouquets! Grows 18-24" tall. Premium 7-8 cm bulbs. Iris hollandica. Deer tend to avoid.
- 15 Mixed Hardy Glads - bloom in early summer and provide an interesting display of patterns and shades. Strikingly marked flowers—in a mix of pastels and bright colours— stand 24-28" tall atop sword-like foliage. Hardy enough to be left in the ground from year to year. Top-quality 8-10 cm bulbs. Gladiolus nanus. Deer tend to avoid.
100 bulbs total!
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate. If you have ordered multiple items, you may receive them in more than one shipment. We will send you a separate email confirming each shipment.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule below.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shipped direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Garden hardgoods and Gift Certificates ship with in 4-7 day.
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs
Zones Shipping Dates 1AB - 5A 3/20/17 - 6/17/17 5B 2/27/17 - 6/17/17 6A & 10AB 2/20/17 - 6/17/17 Last Order Date 6/12/17
Shipping & Handling Charges
Total Order Add Up to $40.00 order $9.95 $40.01 to $60.00 $12.95 $60.01 to $80.00 $14.95 $80.01 to $100.00 $16.95 $100.01 to over $18.95